I'm going to be honest, I had no idea what I was going to write for this next post. I'm working on so many other writing projects that my blog sort of went to the back of my mind. So, I decided to do something fun and a little more unusual for my blog so far: I'm starting a blog tag!
Here's how it works, if I tag you (at the bottom of this post) simply follow these rules on your own post on your blog. 😄
1. Make sure you thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. Answer all of the following questions.
3. Include the blog tag graphic and these rules on your post.
4. Nominate 3 or more bloggers at the bottom of your post, including their name and their blog's link.
1. What are 1-3 of your favorite books of all time?
2. What are 1-3 of your favorite authors of all time?
3. Who is your favorite female character from a book?
4. Who is your favorite male character from a book?
5. What's your favorite fictional world?
6. What book has your favorite book cover?
7. What's your favorite book-to-movie adaptation?
8. If you could make any book into a movie, which would it be?
9. What was your favorite childhood book?
10. Fantasy or Sci-fi (or neither)?
Who I'm Nominating
(No pressure if you don't want to, but it'd be fun to keep it going!)
1. Abbi @ http://abigailblessing.com/
2. Bella Putt @ http://bellaputt.com/
3. Rae @ https://authorrae.wordpress.com/
4. Cassidy Gregson @ https://cassidygregson.com/
5. Caleb E. King @ https://calebeking.wordpress.com/
6. Cerra Cathryn @ https://windinthewildflowers.wordpress.com/
If you weren't tagged (or don't have a blog) answer any of the questions that you want to in a comment below! I'd love see what you think!